Fast track your attendance with our Women In Financial Services Executive Forum registration form!
The Women in Financial Services Attendee ROI Toolkit includes:
- Anticipated Attendee Snapshot
- Justification Grid
- Registration Form
This content packet includes:
- Eye-opening facts & figures on the current state of female leadership in financial services
- A critical examination of why it pays to invest in diversity
- Tips & Tools for systematically identifying and addressing gender leadership gaps
Plus! Two speaker interviews packed full of action items on how to engage stakeholders, build a business case for diversity and adopt a strategic approach to increasing female representation in the C-Suite:
- Monique Murphy, CVP of D&I, New York Life Insurance
- Liz Heitner, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Synchrony
To receive our content packet via email, please contact us at enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com with "Content Request - WISF Glass Ceiling (29503.001)" in the subject line.
Open banking is happening, and it might be the most optimal path to digitization. Despite some skeptical views on a more open approach, many financial services firms already provide access to internal core systems and share consumer data with third parties. In further embracing this strategy, organizations can potentially accelerate efforts to revitalize growth in banking.